Nowadays form is a question of free local.
Our workers will contact you to confirm your booking.
RULES ON RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- Reservation can be submitted with the form available at www.westbaltic-resort.pl. By submitting the reservation the Client agrees that their personal data are going to be processed only for marketing purposes by the West Baltic Resort and Pro-Est S.J. company located in Kamien Pomorski, managing the West Baltic Resort, according to Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
- Before filling the reservation form and submitting the reservation it is required to read the Rules on Reservation and Check-In.
- The reservation is made for a person, who is going to make the payment.
- The reservation is considered as confirmed after the 40% advance payment is made on the Pro-Est S.J. company’s account.
- Not submitting the advance payment in a given term results in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
- The advance payment should be paid within 7 days from the day when the reservation is confirmed (applies to reservations made up to 31 May) or within 2 days from the day when the reservation is confirmed (applies to reservations made after 31 May).
- If the reservation is cancelled by the Guest within one month before the planned beginning of the stay, the advance payment is not returned. If the reservation is cancelled by the Guest over one month from the planned beginning of the stay, 50% of the advance payment is returned to the Guest.
- Pro-Est company has the right to not to confirm or cancel the reservation due to technical reasons.
- In case of cancelling the reservation by the Hotel, the advance payment is returned in full via bank account of a person, who submitted the reservation (advance payment is not returned in cash).
- Pro-Est company is not responsible for inquiries for reservation that have not been properly delivered to the company.
- The Hotel has the right to refuse checking-in a person who radically violates the Hotel Regulations.
- If the reservation is confirmed but the stay is interrupted by leaving the Hotel by the Guest (whatever the reason), the Guest is charged with full costs of the reserved period.
- Same rule as given in point 12 applies to situations when the Guest arrives after the scheduled beginning of the stay.
- The reservation is considered as cancelled if the Guest does not arrive at the Hotel at 10.30 am on the next day that stipulated in a reservation as the start of the stay, unless the Guest had informed the Hotel reception on later arrival. In subjected case the advance payment is not returned.
- The remaining part of the fee for reserved stay has to paid directly during check-in at the Hotel on the arrival.